हमारे बारे मेंPrint
मध्य प्रदेश स्टेट सिविल सप्लाईज कारपोरेशन लिमिटेड ,मध्य प्रदेश कंपनी अधिनियम 1956 के तहत पंजीकृत मध्य प्रदेश सरकार की एक प्रमुख आपूर्ति और खाद्यान्न वितरण कंपनी है । मध्य प्रदेश स्टेट सिविल सप्लाईज कारपोरेशन लिमिटेड द्वारा न्यूनतम समर्थन मूल्य योजना अंतर्गत प्रदेश के किसानों से गेहूं , धान एवं मोटा अनाज का उपार्जन किया जाता है एवं सार्वजनिक वितरण प्रणाली अंतर्गत प्रदेश के लगभग 24500 उचित मूल्य दुकानों को कुशल डिस्ट्रीब्यूटरी नेटवर्क के माध्यम से वितरण किया जाता है |
मुख्यालय - तृतीय तल , प्रथम विंग , पर्यावास भवन , अरेरा हिल्स , भोपाल , ४६२०११ ,ई-मेल - email@example.com
M.P. STATE CIVIL SUPPLIES CORPORATION LIMITED
The Corporate Social Responsibility Policy of the Company will focus on sustainable development of the society and environment and to make our planet better place for future generation. The CSR policy of M.P. Sate Civil Supplies Corporation Limited aims at ensuring the implementation of CSR initiatives in letter and spirit through appropriate procedures and reporting. It aims at creating opportunities for employees to participate in socially responsible initiatives. The CSR Policy focuses on the ways to improve the lives of underprivileged by undertaking various activities/programs.
The focus areas of CSR policy will be as per Section 135 of the Companies Act 2013 read with Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014 and Schedule VII of the companies 2013. Madhya Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited will focus primarily on the following areas:
- Eradicating hunger, poverty & malnutrition, promoting preventive health care & sanitation & making available safe drinking water specially to socially and economically backward class;
- Promoting gender equality and taking activities for empowerment of women;
- Supporting activities for empowerment and skill upgradation of Scheduled Cast and
- Supporting education and protection of children belonging to Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribes, CWSN and minorities;
- Protection of national heritage, art & culture including restoration of buildings & sites of historical importance & works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion & development of traditional arts & handicrafts;
- Any other activity/programme that focus on Schedule VII of the Companies Act 2013.
- Contribution of any amount directly or indirectly to any political party shall not be considered as CSR activity;
- CSR activities does not include the activities undertaken in pursuance of normal of business of a company;
- Any surplus arising out of CSR activities shall not form part of the business profit of the Company
- CSR activities/projects/programs that benefit only the employees of the Company and their families shall not be considered as CSR activities.
III. Composition of CSR Committee:
The Board of Directors shall constitute CSR Committee consisting of three or more Directors, who shall meet to discuss and review the CSR activities and policy. Two members are required to be present for the quorum of the meeting of CSR Committee.
IV. Responsibilities of the Committee:
The responsibilities of the Committee will include:
- Formulating and recommending to the Board of Directors the CSR Policy and activities to be undertaken.
- Recommending the amount of expenditure for CSR activities.
- Monitoring CSR activities from time to time.
M.P. Sate Civil Supplies Corporation Limited will strive to implement the aforesaid CSR activities on its own to the extent possible. At the same time, if the Company recognize need to work other organizations also, the same can be done, which may include the following:
- Collaborating with various organization, which are registered as a Trust or a section 8 company under the Companies Act, 2013 or Society or NGOs or any other form of entity incorporated in India that specialize in the aforesaid activities.
- Contribution to various funds which are aligned with our Vision and Mission e.g. o
- Prime Minister's National Relief Fund
- Any other fund set up by the Central Government for:
- socio-economic development and relief.
- for the welfare of Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other Backward classes, minorities and women.
VI. Geographic Reach
The Company shall give preference to the local area and areas around it where it operates, for spending the amount earmarked for Corporate Social Responsibility. The Company will conduct CSR activities in the state of Madhya Pradesh. However, the Committee may identify such areas other than stated above, as it may deer fit, and recommend it to the Board for undertaking CSR activities:
- The Company will set aside, for annual CSR activities, an amount equal to 2% of the average net profits of the Company made during the three immediately preceding financial years calculated as per the provisions of the Companies Act 2013 and rules made thereunder and amended from time to time. Any unutilized CSR allocation fund of a particular year, will be carried forward to the next financial year Le, the CSR budget will be non lapsable in nature.
- The tax treatment of CSR spent will be in accordance with the Income Tax Act, 1961 as may be notified by the Central board of Direct taxes.
- Expenses on the any one activity or programme /area should not be more than 50% of the CSR budget of the year.
- Support to any organization or Contribution to any fund for CSR expenditure should not be more than 20% of the total CSR Budget of the year.
- Expenditure on CSR activities covered under schedule VII except those specifically mentioned in the focus areas of CSR of the Company will not be more than 10% of the total CSR Budget of the year.
- Every year, the Committee will place for the Board's approval, a CSR Macro Plan detailing the CSR Programmes to be carried out during the financial year and the specified budgets thereof. The Board will consider and approve the CSR Plan with any modification that may be deemed necessary.
- The CSR Committee will assign the task of implementation of the CSR Plan within specified budgets and timeframes to such persons or bodies as it may deem fit.
- The persons/bodies to which the implementation is assigned will carry out such CSR Programmes as determined by the CSR Committee within the specified budgets and timeframes and report back to the CSR Committee on the progress thereon at such frequency as the CSR Committee may direct.
- The CSR Committee shall review the implementation of the CSR Programmes and issue necessary directions from time to time to ensure orderly and efficient execution of the CSR Programmes in accordance with this Policy:
- The reports on CSR progammes and Expenditure to be submitted to CSR Committee who shall review such reports and keep the Board apprised of the status of implementation of the same.
- At the end of every financial year, the CSR Committee will submit its report to the Board. CSR Committee will issue a responsibility statement signed by the Chairman of CSR Committee, Managing Director and person specified under clause (d) of subsection (1) of section 380 of the Companies Act 2013, that the implementation and monitoring of CSR Policy is in compliance with CSR objectives and Policy of the Corporation.
- The Board Report on CSR activities pertaining to a financial year shall include an annual report on CSR containing particulars specified in the Companies Act 2013 read with CSR Rules.
- If the Corporation fails to spend the specified amount for CSR activities the Board must specify the reasons for inability to spend the said sum in the Annual Report on CSR activities:
IX. Amendments to the Policy:
The Board of Directors on its own and/or on the recommendation of CSR committee can amend its policy as and when required deemed fit. Any or all provisions of CSR Policy would be subjected to revision/amendment in accordance with the regulations on the subject as may be issued from relevant statutory authorities, from time to time.